Thursday, December 9, 2010

war zone

Haiti looked like a war zone today. Day 2 of rioting and the airports shut down yesterday and are shut down until Sunday!! Crazy. I have never heard of an airport shutting down for that long (not due to weather) except for Sept. 11.

I didn't take these pictures but they are about a mile from where I live. (to put in perspective- the distance of Chelmsford center, North Beverly or the beach in Santa Barbara from my home)







All these were taken from this website 

In other news, read Bill's blog. Bill and Susette were told about a 17 yr-old girl that had been a slave to 4 men in a tent city for 3 years being raped every night. They were able to aid in her rescue, have dinner with her and share the gospel. How amazing. Beauty from ashes. 

1 comment: