Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Arrived in Haiti safe and sound! I immediately fell in love with this land and instantly knew why I felt Haiti so heavy on my heart these past months. I am continually impressed with multiple aspects; I feel extraordinarily safe, the staff is genuine, the kids are sweet and well-mannered and the organization is doing amazing things in the most Christ-like manner. I do apologize that these pictures do not give an accurate portrait of what I have been seeing and doing but that will come later. These first few days I have just been mentally compressing. Enjoy! More to come!

Friends and Family: WARNING be prepared to be recruited down here in the near future.


neighborhood child

One of the many Wyclef Jean tags

children in the feeding program

sweet nurse Brooke in her clinic

what i call home

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are there safe! can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete