Do you see a theme here? This little boy was standing outside of our gate, crying and points to his shoe. No I don't stop for kids when they ask for food but Wait A Minute! Your shoe is broken??? We have to remedy that right away!
Switch into high gear.
I took his sweet, little flip flop and brought it over to the two men welding across the street. Can you fix this for him? Um, we don't weld Crocs. Well, I didn't know! Worth a shot...
Staple gun? no. I would end up stapling the shoe to my leg. that helps no one.
Carpenter glue? Like the child or myself have the patience for that.
Ah yes, tape. Like my creation? If I really had the time I would have gotten my sewing kit, some sparkles and really spiced those kicks up a notch.
(note: the tape fell off 30 mins later)
Hurricane: The hurricane barely hit us! Funny that we prayed for Cholera and the hurricane to not hit P-a-P and neither did! Thank you for all the prayahs!
No comments:
Post a Comment